Our event for senior learning and development (L&D) professionals with Google and the CIPD features a stellar line-up of L&D thought leaders and digital industry experts:
- David Black, Head of Brand, Google
- Andy Beale, Director of Common Technology, Government Digital Service
- Andy Lancaster, Head of L&D, CIPD
- Sarah Mellor, Talent Manager, John Lewis Partnership
- Robert Ashcroft, Senior Learning Manager, Santander
There are no longer any places left to attend the event this evening, but you can still follow the event via our Live Tweets. We'll be sharing a continuous commentary of the main points from the evening's speakers.
How to follow our live tweets:
1) Follow the ADBL on Twitter: www.twitter.com/theAcademyDBL
2) Search for #DigiSkills15 on Twitter to see the live tweets.
In addition, we will be sharing the highlights from the event over the next few days on our blog (blog.theadbl.com).
You might also want to sign up for the follow-up live webinar later this month when we will be further exploring the issues raised in this evening's discussion.
If you'd like to learn more then sign up for our newsletter now and:
- Be the first to know and get exclusive access to this live webinar
- Interact with L&D and digital opinion leaders
- Hear first-hand about the major challenges facing businesses in the digital age
- Find out about future the ADBL events, webinars and reports
We look forward to seeing you soon.